A well-trained and adaptable workforce is one of the greatest assets of the Sultanate. Oman-based colleges, training institutes and universities have a reputation for excellence in providing courses that meet the needs of local and incoming businesses. KOM residents are able to tap the availability of an enthusiastic and adaptable multilingual workforce.
Oman has a solid financial standing on the world money market. In addition to the advantages of the country's location, political stability, infrastructure, economic resources and market-oriented policies, there are a number of incentives offered to investors:
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Highly competitive telecommunication and Internet broadband rates.
- Minimum capital investment required to establish an entity at KOM
- Eligible tenants can be registered on Oman’s tender board and bid for government tenders
- Stable currency with full convertibility.
- No personal income tax and no foreign exchange controls.
- Duty-free access of products from Oman to GCC.
- One-Stop-Shop facility for handling all administrative services and commercial registration requirements with relevant government entities.